Friday, March 11, 2005

The trailer that was The Revenge Of The Sith

The word for today is:Awesome

Well last night I saw the new Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of The Sith trailer. There are no words to describe the way I've been feeling. I think I still have drool on my chin. I nearly peed myself when I saw Darth Vader at the end. He is my all time favorite fictional character, tied with Buffy Summers. I can't wait til May 19, 2005. [img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/violent/sterb029.gif[/img]


I've finally come to my senses, and realize not everyone who buys and sells on eBay are playing with a full deck of cards. I recently sold a new slim ps2 to someone, shipped the item to them. As I sit here and type this the said ps2 is in there asshole hands. I regret that I sold the ps2, hell I regret I ever bought the damn thing. Maybe I should start at the beginning.

The buyer wanted the item by today, so I shipped it out 2 day delivery. They received it last night. On the day that I shipped it they sent me 7 emails asking for the tracking#. Well I like most people have to work. I can't sit in front of the computer, and wait for each and every damn email sent to me. I got home late, opened my mail and saw the 7 emails. The first one had a simple message of:"hi, please send the tracking# thank you." Well each email after that got increasingly mean and threatning. The last said:"I paid you for the ps2, where the hell is my tracking#. I have sent you a number of emails thru out the day. If I don't hear from you I'm going to file a complaint with eBay and Paypal to get my money back. You have exactly 1 hour to respond or that's it. If you can't tell by my email I'm fucking pissed." When I opened the last email and read it, I looked at the clock and realized I only had 2 minutes and 52 seconds to respond. For those of you who don't know me I'm a very slow typer. Hell I'm not even a typer, I'm a chicken pecker, a slooooow chicken pecker. Well needless to say I contacted Mr. Asshole and gave them there sacred tracking#. Hell I had to take an early lunch just to ship the damn thing. I of course had to stand in a very loooong line, and I ended up not being able to eat lunch. Lucky for me I had a bag chips and soda at my desk when I returned to work.

Today I come home and opened my mail and what do I find but another email from Mr. Asshole, saying: I got the ps2 last night, and the seal on the box was broken. Which means this ps2 is not brand new. I want my money back or I will file a complaint with Paypal, I better hear from you." When I bought the ps2 the seal on the box was intact, when I shipped the ps2 the seal on the box was intact. It was brand new when I bought it, never been opened. The pictures of the ps2 box on eBay show the seal intact. I have never sold an item under false pretense. So I told Mr. Asshole to go fuck themselves, well not really. I told them if they wanted to file a complaint then go right ahead and do it. So far I haven't heard anything yet. I Just don't understand the mentality behind people like that. I guess I never will.

Link of the Week is:http://www.newgrounds.com

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template