Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Strangers

Later today I'm suppose to go over to my grandmother's house, and spend time with some relatives. These relatives are from out of town, and they'll be leaving in a few days. It's just that these relatives are the kind of family that hasn't seen or talked to you in years. Not because you don't want to see them. They just don't care enough about you, to even try and keep in touch. There the type that hasn't seen you in years, and expect you to be close them. As if they hadn't been purposely out of you life. Your supposed to sit there and smile and be happy that they graced you with their presence. I freakin hate that, because at one time in my life I used to be really close to them. And now, I fell like I have a stronger bond with my mail lady then I do with any of them. And I only see her for the 2 minutes it takes her to put my mail in my mailbox. I've been living here for 7 plus years, and I've only spoken to her 4 times. And now I'm expected to sit there and answer questions I don't think the CIA would ask. Hell my own mother doesn't even know me that well, and she's my best friend (that could be because she had me at a young age the Gilmore Girls are my life except for the rich grandparents and just about everything else).

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template