Thursday, March 10, 2005

Popping my Cherry

Today is the day I became a blogger. Hell I still don't understand the whole thing. But I'm willing to learn. I told my mother that I was a blogger, she said that's wonderful. Of course she has know idea what the hell I was talking about, but that's okay. She never knows what the hell I'm talking about. My mother I love her I think I'll keep her.

God I can't wait for the new episode of The O.C. tonight. Not because I love the show. I just want to see the new Star Wars trailer. It should be one of highest rated episode for the whole damn show. Well I'm off for now just want to send a shout out to my fellow bloggers out there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template