Wednesday, July 23, 2008

One Hundred And One Uses For Glue




In London, Tuesday a climate change protester tried to glue himself to Prime Minsiter Gordon Brown. To top it off the protester Dan Glass 24 is a member of Plane Stupid, yes I know what your thinking and no Plane Stupid is not some rock band that's part of the next wave of the British Invasion. It's a protest group against airport expansion. A Scotland Yard spokesman said no police action was taken against anyone related to the protest. How nice.


I'm going to try the same thing, I feel pretty confidant that this plan will work. I'm sure the police here in Florida wont arrest me. And if your're wondering my protest group is called Just As Dumb If Not Stupider.

0 comments:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template