Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Groundhog Day




I'm sitting here trying to think of something to write about, and I can honestly say I have nothing. Nothing happened today, no big major news story that caught my eye. Everything on television, and in the papers are the same. I feel like I'm in my own version of Groundhogs Day, everyday it seems to be the same news stories. Gas, Economy, Banks, Obama, McCain, Miley Cyrus, Foreclosures, Dark Knight, just add water rinse and repeat.

I guess I have to go at it the same way Bill Murray did, learn to be a nicer, better person, and fall in love with Andie McDowell. Then and only then will tomorrow be a new day.

1 comments:

Consistent Transition said...

"I feel like I'm in my own version of Groundhogs Day, everyday it seems to be the same news stories. Gas, Economy, Banks, Obama, McCain, Miley Cyrus, Foreclosures, Dark Knight, just add water rinse and repeat."

Hahaha this made me lol

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template